• 10 AND 14 GAUGE 409 STAINLESS STEEL is used in all assemblies that come in contact with fire and water, protects against corrosion and warpage increasing the life of your furnace up to three times longer than mild steel. 14 GAUGE is used in the flue for the most effective, efficient heat transfer.
• UNIQUE MODULAR DESIGN allows individual assemblies to easily be removed and replaced
• STAINLESS STEEL CHIMNEY lasts longer than mild steel
• INSULATED FIREBOX DOOR provides a cool surface for extra safety protection when accessing the firebox
• SEMI-CLOSED LOOP SYSTEM reduces evaporation